Spring Operated Hose Reel (SER)
The spring operated hose reel has proven its reliability as it has been used for many years in numerous vehicle workshops all over the world. With a zinc coated steel construction the SER hose reel is very durable and operates smoothly. Simply pull down the hose and it locks in the desired position. Pull again and the hose rewinds to the adjustable end stop.
Solid and little maintenance
The sturdy spring cartridge provides the force to manage hoses up to 25 feet / 7.5 meter thereby covering a large operational area. If you need longer hoses (up to 41 feet / 12.5 meter) please contact Plymovent. The sealed drum means smooth operation and protects the hose from everyday wear and tear. The SER can be installed either on the wall or on the ceiling.
Sizes available to match any size application area: small, medium, large, & unlimited
- Suitable for 4 inch / 125 mm
- Suitable for 5 inch / 150 mm
- Suitable for 6 inch / 160 mm
- Suitable for 8 inch / 200 mm
- Available with an automatic manual damper
– Please ensure you read the product manual before you start installation (incl warnings and cautions)
– Please note you need to tension the spring when you receive the product (see included manual)
– Optional direct mount fan can be included, please contact Plymovent
Efficient exhaust extraction
Whether you install a single hose reel with fan attached or a number of hose reels with a control system, the spring operated hose reel, offers an efficient exhaust removal solution.
With a number of options you can determine the complexity of your system to suit your budget, always ensuring that the hazardous exhaust gasses do not represent a health risk for persons in the workshop.
Contact us for advise
Please contact Plymovent if you require a system solution or want to find out the various ways to control your exhaust removal system.