Plymovents swinging boom arm is a simple and space-saving method to increase the coverage of the exhaust removal hose for example in truck workshops and car service garages. The double articulated swinging arm fitted with an exhaust hose enables the connected vehicles to move within a radius of 26 inch/9 meters from the attachment point of the swinging arm. A balancer prevents hose from contacting the floor. For additional details please contact Plymovent and / or see the product manual.
Multiple hose options available. Many temperature options available up to 2000° F / 1093° C
– Boom arm lengths available from 10-26’
– Suitable for 4 inch / 100mm hose (16Ft / 5 meter length) OR
– Suitable for 5 inch / 125mm hose (16Ft / 5 meter length) OR
– Suitable for 6 inch / 150mm hose (16Ft / 5 meter length) OR
– Suitable for 8 inch / 203mm hose (16Ft / 5 meter length)
– includes boom arm
– includes a balancer
– to be wall or column mounted
– Please ensure you read the product manual before you start installation (incl. warnings and cautions)
– Optional direct mount fan can be included, please contact Plymovent
There are no reviews yet.