Plymovents Fixed/Simple Exhaust Extractor is the most economical and simple solution for exhaust removal in smaller workshops. The system consists of a single hose and a balancer all to be connected to a (not included) fan. The extractor, intended for non-mobile extraction, may be upgraded according to the changing requirements of the workshop. An important component is the balancer with lock, which automatically keeps the hose lifted from the floor. When using a fan you can use a direct mount fan to each hose or several hosed can be connected to a central ducting system. A wide range of accessories makes the fixed exhaust extractor a flexible extraction system with large variation possibilities. If you need any support in choosing the right system for you please contact Plymovent.
Hoses available in 4”, 5”, 6” and 8”. Many temperature options available up to 2000°F / 1095°C.
Sizes available to match any size application area: small, medium, large, & unlimited
– Suitable for 4 inch / 100mm hose (16Ft / 5 meter length) OR
– Suitable for 5 inch / 125mm hose (16Ft / 5 meter length) OR
– Suitable for 6 inch / 150mm hose (16Ft / 5 meter length) OR
– Suitable for 8 inch / 203mm hose (16Ft / 5 meter length)
– includes suspension belt
– includes a balancer
– to be wall / ceiling mounted
– Please ensure you read the product manual before you start installation (incl. warnings and cautions)
– Optional direct mount fan can be included, please contact Plymovent
There are no reviews yet.